If you are a professional working in the field of wellbeing or creativity, and you have an interest in supporting women in burnout, you are the perfect Madame Papillon member!
Members are involved in the co-creation of this interdisciplinary network working to support women in burnout.
Membership is open to all professionals who are involved in the field of wellbeing and creativity.
Madame Papillon professional membership gives you the following benefits:
PLACE FOR EXCHANGE – Access and exchange information with other professionals.
- Be part of a community driven by inclusive and caring values that meets regularly
- Access seminars and spaces for learning and exchange
- Feature in and use a database of professionals and other resources for women in burnout
SUPPORT FOR YOUR WORK – Access tools and spaces to support your work.
- Database of spaces for renting for your sessions.
- Special prices for renting with our partners
- Online licence for your individual sessions or workshops
VISIBILITY – Promote your work and find new clients
- You will be part of our database of professionals
- Visibility of your expertise and work language/s
- Promotion of your activities in our agenda and social media.
As a member, how do I contribute to the Madame Papillon community?
- €180 per year
- Or €25 per month
- You can contribute more to support the association
As the community is just getting going, you are in the enviable position of having a big part to play in the creation of this community, while enjoying a 50% discount on the membership fee!
- A minimum of 2 hours of volunteering for Madame Papillon. This could be
- presenting your activity to the community;
- contributing to the visibility of the community through blog posts or social media
- supporting the work of the association behind the scenes